shades: a new blanket

Finally, I have finished my new blanket! In the post about warm sweaterday you already had a sneek peak, but now its's done. It had been a while since I had made a 'one of a kind' blanket. They usually take up a lot of time, so I have to do them in between my orders. It has been busy lately, but I really wanted to make something unique for my shop.
It's a very big blanket with the 'tough' fabric as a basis. The broad crocheted border has an ombre effect and goes from black to white. Between every row is a small rib.


I also made a short film, sort of a making of, where you can see the blanket being build row by row.


I would love to hear your response to my new blanket and thoughts for future ones.


Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Collection: Lampe chunky

knotted pendant lamps by Kwangho Lee

wooden textiles by Elisa Strozyk