how to hang pendant lights

Pendant lights with long cords are beautiful, versatile lamps which can be used in any space and any style. To hang them in a nice and creative way can sometimes be a challenge. Today I'll give you lots of examples how to use the cords in a decorative way.

As I do with my own lamps I'll make the difference between ceiling pendant lights and plug in ones.

Ceiling pendant lights are obviously hung from the ceiling, but it doesn't have to be straight down or in that exact spot.

bulbs in the kitchen
bare bulbs bed lights
bare bulbs chandelier

With plug in pendants you can be very flexible. You can move them around, use them where needed. And they are a great alternative when you don't want to or cann't use the ceiling.

multiple walls
on shelves
ikea hack

On my 'lighting' board on Pinterest you can find more inspiration. Come and follow me there:

Follow et aussi ...'s board et aussi ... lighting on Pinterest.

Reacties

Een reactie posten

Populaire posts van deze blog

Collection: Lampe chunky

knotted pendant lamps by Kwangho Lee

wooden textiles by Elisa Strozyk