great news!

I have some great news: et aussi is going wholesale!

On 23 and 24 August I'll be showing at ShowUP, a trade show for Home & Gift.


Besides my existing collections, the Lampes, Knobs, moving blanket pillows and throws, I'll also be showing my autumn/winter collection. This new collection consists of luxurious wool blankets and pillows.
I'm still working very hard on getting everything finished in time. In the meantime, if you follow me on Instagram you'll get a glimps of what's going on behind the scenes.

There is only one downside to my happy news. Because there is going to a real shop between me and you, I do have to raise the prices, or else I would be working for free.
The price raise won't start until 1 September, so if you have an eye on a lamp, some knobs, a blanket or pillow, I would suggest you make your decision this summer.

Lampes by et aussi

Knobs by etaussi

Shades and Hook blanket by et aussi

Basic and Hook pillows by et aussi


So if everything goes well you will be able to see, feel and buy my products in selected shops from 1 September.

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Collection: Lampe chunky

knotted pendant lamps by Kwangho Lee