crocheted lamp

Now it's even to dark during the day for the girls to draw at their table, it was (finally) time to get a good lamp. I always liked just a simple bulb with a pendant and a textile cord, I only didn't like the price. The cord alone was €4,50 per meter and I needed 4,5 meters, and also the pendant, switch, bulb .... So a little DIY. A plain white cord with a crocheted cord around it. The end nicely tucked away in the plug (with switch) and the other end I crocheted over the pendant. Suspended from the ceiling with two little hooks. 

   
The only problem was that the light was to bright. I extended the crocheted part over the bulb. It's an energy saver lamp, so it doesn't get hot. Now it shines down instead of al around.


But one lamp is only just one lamp, so I'll make an other one, soon, maybe yellow.
To be continued.

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Collection: Lampe chunky

knotted pendant lamps by Kwangho Lee

wooden textiles by Elisa Strozyk