bye bye tree ...

Every year the garden centre's and flowershops advertise: 'out with the tree, in with a plant' (or at least in Holland they do). I couldn't agree more, I also miss the green. But what I miss even more, especially now the days are still short and bleak, are the lights from the tree.

Of course, you can always hang your christmas lights on the wall or the ceiling. It saves cleaning them up.

           style me pretty                                                                              pinterest

But why not make a big statement this year? Out with the tree, in with a lamp! A nice new (or old) lamp where the tree used to stand. Or even next to your new plant.

I have made a list of some of my favourites.
Click on the link for more information.

       JieldeVintage

       Zuiver


       New Norm

           IndLights

And what are your plans? New plant, lamp or ... both?


Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

knotted pendant lamps by Kwangho Lee

Collection: Lampe chunky