green

Personally I love green in my house. Preferably in the shape of plants. Cacti and succulents are my favourite, not in the least because they tend to survive me (or a lack of care by me) the best. But lately I have purchased a fig leaf and a small string of pearls and they're doing alright so far.


Instead of sticking to living greens, you can also make a statement by using wallpaper with a leaf theme.
On my wish list is this wallpaper by ELLE for Graham & Brown. 


I have a wall that goes from my living room into my kitchen. It would look great in both my living room and my kitchen. For now I hung a sample, so I can get used to it, because it is big and bold. Maybe for after the summer to keep the summer feeling going. I'll keep you posted.

On Pinterest I have lot's of green and greens inspiration.
Check out these boards:

Follow et aussi ...'s board et aussi ... greens on Pinterest.


Follow et aussi ...'s board et aussi ... cacti and succulents on Pinterest.

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Collection: Lampe chunky

knotted pendant lamps by Kwangho Lee