Book: KOEL magazine

Last year I had the privilege to have my pendant lamps featured in Koel Magazine. If you have never heard of Koel Magazine: it's a thick magazine filled with handmade yarn craft to make or to buy purely for your interior. With amazing pictures and the best supliers worldwide to get your creative juices flowing. It draws a perfect bridge between a glossy interior magazine and a diy magazine filled with patterns.
Am I being overenthusiastic? No, there really is no other magazine like this one.
It comes out about twice a year. You can order your copy at koel-magazine.com.



My pendant lamps were featured in issue 8, which came out in August 2019. 
In the gorgeous pictures you can see my Lampe plug in mist, khaki and brick. The ocre pendant lamp in the second picture is the Lampe chunky.
The lamp in the last picture is a mini version of my pendant lamp. Especially for Koel Magazine I made a pattern for this mini Lampe, which you can also find in issue 8.

all pictures by KOEL magazine

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

knotted pendant lamps by Kwangho Lee

Collection: Lampe chunky