talking about blue

Next Monday it's Blue Monday. Apparently this 3rd Monday of January is the most depressing day of the year. Fortunately it doesn't bother me, and besides I love blue. So instead of filling this blog with uplifting quotes and cheerfull pictures, I'm giving you some of my favorite interiors with lots of blue.




All these pictures come from my interiorbord on Pinterest. Follow me there for more blue and interior inspiration.


            et aussi ...

To put the gained inspiration in action, I'm giving 15% discount on everything blue from my Etsyshop untill Blue Monday (Monday 19 January 2015). 
The blues in my collection are: marine, outremer, ciel, jade, turquoise and canard.
Just use couponcode BLUEMONDAY15 at the checkout.

So what are you doing on Blue Monday? Is it just a day as all others or does a little shopping therapy help to overcome these winterblues?

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

knotted pendant lamps by Kwangho Lee

Collection: Lampe chunky