Collection: Lampe chunky

This month will be all about the latest addition to the Lampes: the Lampe chunky.


The Lampe chunky fits nicely between my plug in lamp and my garden lamp. 

The design of the Lampe plug in is quite fine and delicate and when I designed the garden lamp, the material made this lamp more chunky. I liked that look for outside. But I also wanted that look for inside, so I decided to combine the chunkyness of the gardenlamp with the colours and material of the plug in lamp.
The result: a sturdy, chunky, more industrial plug in lamp for inside.

Available in 6 colours thick cotton, with 3 meters cord and a plug with a switch.
For the bulb you can choose between an opal or a clear led bulb of 4 watt.


In the third picture you can see I hung the lamp on the wall with a strap. This is the Loop XL, comparible with the Loop pillow (which I discribed in my previous collection blog) but a bit smaller.
The Loop XL straps are made from thick merino wool felt and are available in 8 colours, so you can always make a great colour combination.




For more information you can check my website or my Etsyshop.

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

knotted pendant lamps by Kwangho Lee

wooden textiles by Elisa Strozyk